Thursday, November 15, 2007

2007-11-11 Michelle's Update

Hi Everyone,

It was kind of a nightmare week, but turned out well. So that's good. I am recovering from my 3rd round of cellulitis. Not sure why I am so prone to skin infections at my c-section site, but I am. And each c-section was done by a different doctor. Otherwise I'd blame the doctor. Hans tried to crack my back for me and ended up displacing a rib. So that's been another added pain. Not to mention the 11 cavities he diagnosed me with at his office this week. I'm not proud of it. He actually asked me to get dental insurance, which I found kind of funny at the beginning, but now I think it may actually be a good idea. His office is going well. He's booked 2 weeks out, which is better then expected. He's anxious for when all the annoying kinks are worked out. In the middle of doing a filling on me his drill stopped working. I was grateful I was the patient and not someone else who would never come back. At least with me I have no choice.

The kids are well. They continue to amuse me.

Love, Michelle

No comments: