Thursday, November 1, 2007

2007-10-11 Michelle's Update

October 11, 2007

Hi Everyone,

It's hard to believe that exactly 72 hours ago I was in the hospital having a panic attack as they delivered the baby. Medicine is amazing. I was able to be the one to declare "It's a girl!" and then realize that I wasn't really at all surprised. Hans was. She is a beautiful, happy, tiny baby. She is strong and alert and very sweet. Her name is prounounced with an e sound. I've had several people ask. We already love her. I tried talking about other girls names, but Katelyn looked at me and said, "Mom, her name is Mia." Meaning, case is closed. I'm calling her Mia no matter what. Ashley had similar feelings.

The surgery went well. The doctor was very gentle with all my insides and told me it looked like my body could handle more babies. My recovery has been SO much better this time and I'm sure it's because my surgeon was more gentle. Thank goodness.

I'm high on percocet right now so I'm not sure how much sense I am making.

I better stop. Attached are some more pictures.

Thanks for all of your support.

Love, Michelle

No comments: