Thursday, November 1, 2007

2007-10-06 Michelle's Update

October 6, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Attached are a bunch of pictures. Of Justin in the sink. He's so messy all the time. I give him his lollipops in there. We had lollipops so we could make ghosts with the girls, but they were WAY too all consuming for Justin. It's all he could and can still think about. Candy. Candy. Candy. He asks me for it when he wakes up. Also of Katelyn at her first gymnastics class and of Ashley playing soccer. We keep busy with activities.

Time has flown by and our two big events are about here. The practice looks great. The painting is all done and they have started on the flooring and cabinets. Training starts the 15th. Hans' last full-time day at small smiles was yesterday. We're so grateful he's able to stay on part-time and have some steady income. Our postcards should go out this week. I ordered 500 toothbrushes with our name and phone number on them to hand out to trick or treaters. I am hoping to not have 500 trick or treaters, but they are fine to have on hand and way cheaper to buy in bulk like that. We have 8 or 9 appointments set up. Hans has hired his two employees and is busy figuring out payroll and stuff like that. This whole starting a business thing takes up quite a bit of time.

I am 9 months pregnant. I am achy. I waddle, according to my neighbors anyway. Last night we went out to dinner without the kids and had a perfect stranger pay for our dinner. I've never had that happan. It was such a nice surprise. Hans says it's because we look young, I am obscenely pregnant, and we split a burger. I think there are just nice people out there who want to do nice things. It made me want to pick up someone else's check. We have had so many wonderful people around us serving us. I am anxious for when I can be back to normal and reach out to others. It's quite humbling to be reached out to. We're grateful. Every night I am oh so hopeful I will go into labor. Last night I watched TV from 1-3 in the morning. Kind of sad. I have to hang in there until Monday. But I do pray every night that maybe I could go into labor before then. Wouldn't that be great?

The kids are great. Katelyn is a great gymnast. She can do a backbend and loves to show of her stretches. Ashley loves soccer and tells me that it makes her heart pump hard. We had her parent-teacher conferences on Friday and her teacher loves her. She is a great student, respectful, etc. Surprised? She is coming out of her shell and will raise her hand and is starting to make friends in there. I LOVE the TCA. Couldn't be happier. I want to live here forever so all my kids can have Mrs. Meyers and go to TCA. Justin is 18 months old. And kind of pesty. He's SO much fun. We love watching him. He never stops talking. Ever. There's always something to say. He loves to eat burgers, pickles, apples, and candy. He asks for this all the time.

Next update will have new baby pictures attached. The countdown is really on now.

Hope you're all enjoying conference.

Love, Michelle

No comments: