Thursday, November 1, 2007

2007-09-28 Michelle's Update

September 28, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Attached are quite a few pictures. Enjoy. The first three are of what the kids do on a typical day. Ashley is drawing a picture, Katelyn is glue gunning beads together, and Justin is trying to destroy my house. The next few are of Ashley on the motorcycle. She's gotten brave since she's seen some boys in the ward do it. Then of the kids last sunday. Hans did Justin's hair. I'm not responsible for that. It was quite distracting to people in Sacrament meeting.

This week has been busy, as usual. The office is looking really good. The walls are all done and the cabinets and painting start early next week. We have 6 appointments scheduled, but I'm going to call friends who have said they would come and start scheduling more for the end of October. We're hoping for at least 3 patients every day for the first month. Hopefully we can do better. We did send out a huge postcard mailer to all the surrounding zip codes and we have an open house scheduled for November 6th. Lots to do. Hans is interviewing today. He had 7 interviews and they all looked good on their resumes, anyway. He was reviewing the 109 pages of what is illegal to ask in an interview. Written on that form was, " Do not ask if they have a tattoo." That's how in depth the "do not ask" portion of the paperwork was.

I have been busy getting Justin on medicine for his sinus infection and caught up with immunizations. I take him in on Tuesday to get caught up. It has been since he was 9 months old since he's had any and the Dr. was not very kind to me about it. I figure I will do them while we have insurance. I feel like the countdown is on. Only one more weekend until baby. We have been painting crown moulding and touching up paint in Justin's room. I've been trying to figure out where baby will go and where baby's stuff will go. I'm trying to arrange for the girls for the rest of October after the baby with school work, rides, etc. Lots of logistical planning. I'm getting there.

The kids are well and behaved. Thank goodness for that.

Hope all is well with you.

Michelle

No comments: