Thursday, November 1, 2007

2007-10-29 Michelle's Update

October 29, 2007

HI Everyone,

It's hard to believe that it's the end of October. We have Halloween parties and carving pumpkins, etc. this week. Keeps us busy, which is good. Justin is not happy with baby Mia. He likes to rub his head against her head and make her cry. It's constant babysitting of Mia to make sure Justin doesn't harm her. This morning he tried to step on her while I was getting ready to give her a bath. He's officially 19 months old. He seems really big to me. He weighs in at 23 pounds, which is the 25th percentile and I can't remember how tall he is, but it put him at the 45th percentile. He followed me around crying for a solid hour this morning. Lucky me.

The girls are excited for Halloween. Katelyn is more excited for her birthday party, which she has all planned out. I even had to write a paper with directions for the party, which she carries around. She talks about it non-stop. It's still 3 1/2 months away. We are buying the pinata when I decide to brave grocery shopping again. We've had so much help with food. I won't have to cook anything until Mia is close to 5 weeks. It's hard to believe she is 3 weeks old. She is a good baby.

Ashley is at school today. SHe's liking Kindergarten. She has been such a major help.

Hans is well. Too many details to try and write. He's busy.

Love, Michelle

No comments: