Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2007-05-28 Michelle's Update

May 28, 2007

Hi Everyone,

It's been kind of a down week for me, but the weekend was so crazy, I forgot to feel down. It's been nice. On Friday I went to dinner with some friends. Saturday we had a bbq with the duncans and then I went to the temple and came home to the neighbors being over for dinner and then we went to the Jensen's for games and didn't get home until after 10. Sunday I napped I was so tired. Today we spent the day at the royal gorge, which is in canon city. It's only 1 1/2 hours from here. It's a great place. They have river rafting, helicopter rides, sky diving, etc. We, of course, stuck to the more family friendly events. We hit the petting zoo, mule rides, Hans did the sky coaster, the train ride, carousel, and other stuff I am missing. We walked across the suspension bridge and took a tram across as well. It's beautiful there. The kids slept the whole way home and now are bathing and cranky. It was worth it though.

Katelyn got stitches this week. She stepped on a peice of glass and after an hour of debating and bleeding I ended up at the drs office getting stitches for her. I was SO grateful the drs office does them and I didn't have to go to the emergency room. She's been needy since this and crawling around kind of pathetic like. She needs to be sitting on me at all times. Even when we are driving in the car she whines, "MOm, HOLD ME!" Last week she said, "mom, LOOK (this said in an awestruck voice) the baby has moved around to your bum!" I guess my behind looks bigger then my tummy. I'm grateful for her for keeping me laughing.

Hope you all had a great holiday.

Love, Michelle

No comments: