Monday, August 27, 2007

2007-08-26 Michelle's Update


August 26, 2007

Hi Everyone,

It has been a week filled with milestones. Ashley and Katelyn started school this week and they both absolutely love it. Katelyn picked out two new school outfits and has alternated the two for the entire week. Mainly she has worn her flaming orange dress. I was grateful when it got dirty and we had to replace it with the other one:) Ashley looks so cute in her uniform and backpack. We did two meet the teachers for them and then they started one day on their own. Katelyn is disappointed that she only goes twice a week. She has 9 other girls in her class, 3 of which are in church with her. We started a playgroup with these same girls on an afternoon when Ashley is in school. It's so nice for me. Justin naps while Ashley is at school and so I have time with just Katelyn and she gets to feel like she has her own friends and own activities. I'm really looking forward to our new schedule. It's great.

Attached are some pictures of them ready for school.

Hans is still busy busy. Turns out the office space needed a lot more concrete then anticipated and so we are already delayed a week. His consultant is trying to negotiate another month free of rent since the extra concrete was pricy and not really our responsibility. We'll see what they say. We are still waiting to hear back from the lawyers about using Cordera as our name. It looks promising, but we want the sign started since it takes 6 weeks. It's all stuff like this that keeps him running. The past two weeks he's taken two days off work and has worked full-time on the new practice. He needs more time.

I have 6 weeks left being pregnant. I fantasize every night about going into labor. I am ready for whatever physical pain I have to endure. I just don't want to be pregnant anymore. At all. I have insomnia with this pregnancy and can get about 3 hours of sleep if I take a benadryl. I also have this weird thing called restless leg syndrome. It's annoying. The ailments keep piling on. I am grateful to feel ready to have the baby. We are all anxious.

We hope all is well with you!

Michelle

No comments: