Sunday, August 26, 2007

2007-08-12 Michelle's Update

August 12, 2007

Hi Everyone,

All the pictures are from today since I thought the camera was broken. I dropped it at the pool. Turns out it was just the batteries that were dead. Oops. I was all set on purchasing a newer, fancier, and better camera. I'm glad I don't have to.

We've been having hot weather and lots of fun thunder storms. They are impressive. The girls enjoy them. We go race popsicle sticks down the gutters. Justin loves this game. Justin loves to wear my high heels around the house. He'll look up at me, smile, and say "pribby shoe." It's his first two word combo. Once again making his daddy proud. He is really all boy despite the shoes and interest in "pribby wowers (flowers)." I have been forced into getting a leash for my son. I almost lost him twice this week. It drains me emotionally and physically. If I turn my head for a split second, he's gone. And he thinks it's funny to go run straight into the middle of the street and watch the cars come at him. I feel blessed to have kept him alive up to this point. Hans thinks he's funny. It's cute, but wearing. I gave him a haircut yesterday. I can't go anywhere without a comment on his hair and what a cute person he is. I've signed 3 waivers this summer for random photographers who have taken his pictures. Enough bragging:)

The girls are enjoying the hotter weather. We've been to the pool everyday. They love jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers on underneath it. We are SO lucky to have so many neighbor girls. We don't have to leave to find playmates.

Attached is a picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant. 8 weeks to go.

Hans finished the crown moulding in our bedroom. Only 2 bedrooms to go:)

Hope all is well with you,

Michelle

No comments: