Friday, September 30, 2011

2011-09-26 Andrew's essay


My Grandpa Gazette
About my grandfather
By Andrew Conley
September 27, 2011

My grandpa is a tall man with curly grey hair and blue eyes. He is a hard worker with a cheerful attitude. He wears a variety of different shirts. He cares about people a lot. He is also very considerate.
Every day when I wake up he is either gone, in his office, or making breakfast. He makes pancakes some mornings and sometimes we do. He always helps make dinner. I never see him in pajamas. I wonder if he sleeps in his clothes.
I do not know much about my grandpa’s history. His looks have changed in the past twenty to thirty years only by switching from blond to black to grey in hair color. His brother is a good friend of my grandma’s who works in Reams. A lot of his pictures are in blue backgrounds.
Right now he is tall and looks young for his age. His wrinkles are barely noticeable and he is very likable and caring. He goes by Tom, although his full name is Grant Thomas Heath. Even if he looks young, he is old. He is sixty one years old.
Exactly right now he is living in an apartment on the fifth floor of a building in China. He will come back in about eight months. I hope he is happy! My grandpa is truly a superior person.

No comments: