Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011-02-14 Valentine's Day

Costco sent me an e-mail saying that if I ordered 3 dozen roses they would deliver them on Valentine's day, and I would get a big discount. I placed the order, knowing that Grandma likes flowers. Costco sent me an e-mail telling me that the order was in process, another e-mail saying the roses had been picked and shipped, another e-mail informing me that the roses were on their way with a FedEx tracking number, and then finally on Valentine's Day they sent a final e-mail telling me that no roses would be delivered, but they would give me back my money. So for Valentine's Day Grandma received some chocolates, and I prepared dinner (but since I do this nearly everyday it wasn't much of a present). The flowers arrived on Feb 15.

No comments: