Monday, January 22, 2007

2007-01-21 Michelle's update

January 21, 2007

Hi Everyone,

Justin is officially 10 months old today. He's growing up. He figured out how to climb up all of the stairs, which is kind of scary for me. He fell down the basement stairs head first, but came out of it okay. He learned how to say this weird gna sound and when he wants more food, he says mo over and over. He was yelling it at the deacons passing the sacrament today. He likes the bread and water and ALWAYS wants more. He is getting opinionated. He loves to follow his sisters around and especially to stand at their little table since he knows there is always food there to get. The girls love feeding him whatever they have. He ate a ton of chili tonight. He loves it. He figured out how to walk behind his push walker and can walk all around the kitchen with it. Yesterday we saw Katelyn moving around while standing on her little chair, which was quite strange and then when we looked around the island we saw Justin pushing her around on the chair. He loves to walk behind things. He feels quite grown up. It's hard to believe he is getting close to 1.

Katelyn turns 3 in a couple of weeks and is very grown up as well. We are busily planning her art party. She is very excited. She wants to invite Kaylee who is 5 and Liam, a boy I have never met. He must be from the YMCA or nursery. She doesn't want anyone else there. We'll see if I can convince her to invite some kids her own age.

I'm well. I have an interview on Wednesday. I'm kind of nervous as I'm not qualified for the job, but I'm hoping I can convince them they can't live without me:) I'm still not sure I actually want to be working.

Hans spoke in church today on the ward missionary plan and did a great job. I got slightly nervous when he started comparing the gospel to gangs, but he came out of it okay. I think everyone was entertained and uplifted.

Hope all is well there,

Michelle

No comments: