Tuesday, September 11, 2007

2007-09-03 Michelle's Update

September 3, 2007

It's hard to believe that it is labor day already. Time is going fast and slow all at the same time. We have had a busy week of me nesting. I have bleached just about everything that could be bleached. Next on my list is to clean out all my kitchen cabinets and sanitize those and re-organize everything. Hans cleaned out the garage for me yesterday and detailed the car. I cleansed all the carseats, including the infant carrier and we now have a place for the new baby to ride. Hans told me he wasn't surprised that I was so tired all the time because nesting is a lot of work. He is working on finishing up the crown moulding and chair rail in the upstairs bedrooms. Attached is a picture of me at 34 weeks pregnant. I've grown a lot in the last few weeks. I'm hoping to limit it mostly to my belly, but I keep eating my yummy chocolate chip cookies. I'm trying to let it go. I did buy a road bike this week. It's awesome. I am anticipating a time when I can work out super intensely again. I swam laps today, but it's just not quite the same. Hans managed one full lap of butterfly. Very impressive. Attached are some pictures of Hans' new office. The framing is underway. I'm hoping they will be done in time. The outside of the office looks nice though. He has both of the suites shown. It's a pretty big office. We picked out wood floor, carpet, paint colors, chair colors, etc. this week. He will finalize this week. It should look nice. It needs to, according to our consultant. I finalized stuff for the postcards, which was easy now that I asked the consultant to do all the phone and submitting work. I decided that since we were paying her so much money that she ought to be doing more work than me, at least. I still need to design the website. My list of things keeps growing. I have a lot I'd like to finish before the baby comes. I do have babysitting all lined up. My C-section is scheduled for 12:30 pm on the 8th of October. It's a convenient time, except that I can't eat until then. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that. I'm really hungry up until about that point of the day. I think we're pretty much settled on Mia Marie for a girl. For a boy we are still talking. Hans likes Reid and Grant. They both sound like old men to me. Probably because they are our grandfather's names. We'll see what happans.

The girls are good and adjusting to school. Justin is growing and still amusing. We counted about 40 words he can say clearly. My new favorite is Einstein, who happens to be the neighbors dog. It's extremely satisfying to hear what a 17 month old is thinking about. I'm so glad he can talk.

Hope all is well with all of you,

Michelle

No comments: